Somalilandsun- The Government is recruiting for 250 new civil servants to be posted in national positions within six regions.
This was revealed by the chairman of the civil service commission-CSC Sharmarke Geelle in his Hargeisa offices where he also informed that the recruitment drive shall be undertaken nationwide.
“the CSC is recruiting 250 persons from various Professions for employment as Somaliland civil servants” said Mr Geelle adding that the exercise shall be undertaken nationwide.
Stressing that the required personnel shall enter the civil service in senior management capacity the CSC boss all informed that each 50 of the successfully applicants shall be posted to one of the country’s six regions
Having publicized the positions on the 22nd of November 2018 the CSC shall start receiving applications from 25th November to 2nd December 2018.
Without giving the number of open positions for each category the CSC detailed its target as
- “Management and Administration”
- “Legal experts ”
- “Accounting and Finance”
1. Holder of first university degree
2. Submit CV and application letter
3. Code of conduct letter ascertaining non crime involvement
4. 2 passport size photographs
5. National Identity Card (issued in the region of application) and
6. Affirmation of readiness to work anywhere in Somaliland
Of the 250 successful applicatnts 50 each shall be posted to
1. Maroodi-Jeeh Region (Hargeisa)
2. Sahil Region (Berbera)
3. Toghdeer Region (Burao)
4. Awdal Region (Borame)
5. Sool Region (Las Anod) and
6. Sanaag Region (Erigavo)
While all applications can be deposited at the CSC headquarters in Hargeisa , the commission is going to announce regional offices for those who based in the regions
Finally chairman Sharmarke Geelle stated that the somaliland civil s Brice commission is an equal opportunity employer thence qualified citizens from both genders urged to apply.