We are currently in the process of testing several options for commenting. Right now the option for commenting through Facebook accounts is active. Soon we will decide which system we will use. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please feel free to leave your comments through the Facebook option.
If you have any suggestion or ideas, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Somaliland Sun Editorial Team, May 20, 2013
- A Collection of Resources for any Writer
- Human Trafficking Somali Gang Members Indicted
- Somaliland: “Recruitment and Termination of Civil Service is Neither Nepotistic nor Clan Based”
- Reflections on the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam
- Somaliland: 2012 Football Finalists Meet again for the 2013 Finals
- Somaliland: “Ethiopia Shall Defend Somaliland to the Hilt” PM Desalegn
- Somaliland to Stand by Ethiopia over Any Nile Water Conflict
- Somaliland: SFG Protests Ethiopia's Support for Somaliland and Military Display
- Somaliland: Military Displays Human and Equipment Might
- Somaliland: Foreign Minister Addresses National Issues at the SORIC Investment Conference in Kenya
|Somaliland President on Twitter|
|Wednesday, 11 July 2012 13:42|
Below are some presidential tweets on a number of issues by H.E Ahmed Mahmoud Mohamed Silanyo, President of the Republic of Somaliland-
On the African continent's potential to steer the world in the right direction-Editor
"For those who don't know the African continent has so much potential so much to offer, Africa can lead the world with the right leadership".
On the 21 years overdue face to face talks between Somaliland and Somalia, this tweet was immediately upon his return from Dubai where he and TFG's Sheikh Sharif co-signed the 4 point Dubai Charter that opened the doors for full dialogue between the two formerly united countries-Editor
"Back in Somaliland and dialogue between Somaliland Somalia will continue. The destination is recognition but we are taking a different route".
You are not aloneWe have 88 guests online