We are currently in the process of testing several options for commenting. Right now the option for commenting through Facebook accounts is active. Soon we will decide which system we will use. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please feel free to leave your comments through the Facebook option.
If you have any suggestion or ideas, please let us know at email@example.com
Somaliland Sun Editorial Team, May 20, 2013
- Somaliland: “Ethiopia Shall Defend Somaliland to the Hilt” PM Desalegn
- Somaliland to Stand by Ethiopia over Any Nile Water Conflict
- Somaliland: SFG Protests Ethiopia's Support for Somaliland and Military Display
- Somaliland: Military Displays Human and Equipment Might
- Somaliland: Foreign Minister Addresses National Issues at the SORIC Investment Conference in Kenya
|Somaliland: President opens Dila road|
|Saturday, 12 May 2012 22:22|
Hargeisa (Somalilandsun) The President H.E. Ahmed Mohammed Mohamed yesterday cut the ribbon in a ceremony opening the newly recarpeted 4km stretch of road at Dila, a part of 18km on going rehabilitation of the road.
At the same time the Head of State laid the foundation of the completion of the remaining parts of the road.
Upon reaching Dila, the President and his large entourage were received in a hilarious reception by the officials and residents of Awdal Region.
He thanked profusely the area residents for according him such welcoming and was evidently happy in his tour.
He held various meetings with the area administrative and traditional leaders at Rays Hotel.
The President urged the people to uphold peaceful stability and stay united.
You are not aloneWe have 150 guests and 1 member online