By 2022, the combined network of Emirates and flydubai is going to provide passengers with a seamless travel Experience plus frequent flyer programmes alignment in 240 destinations, served by a combined fleet of 380 aircraft- Press statement
By: Yusuf M Hasan
Pledges the Wadani party candidate for Somaliland president if successful in November polls.
As Legislator Alin lays blame of the ever upwards spiraling cost of living on the administering of president Silanyo.
While Somalilandsun fact checking proves that Djibouti was actually defamed in remarks made by Bashe to Newsweek Middle East
- Somaliland: Species of Egyptian Cobra Discovered in Faraweine
- World Hunger on the Rise Again Due to Conflict and Climate- U.N.
- Falling Income, Rising prices affects poor People in Somaliland.
- Somaliland: Mine Kills 11 Year Old Boy in Las Anod
- CBS and BBC in global News Gathering Tie-up
- Somaliland: A Smiling Aisha Lightens the Heat of Summer in Djibouti
- Somaliland: Coca-Cola Reorganizes Operations, Places SBI Factory in Hargeisa under East Africa
- Somaliland: Labour minister calls on employers to adhere to regulations
- British-Somaliland Youths Explore their Roots
- Somaliland and Djibouti Agree to Facilitate Free Cross Border Movement of People and Goods