www.PumpMakers.com provides access to clean drinking water and work for thousands of people in Africa-building on the success of these first projects, new PUMPMAKERS projects are following suit in Somalia, Morocco, Zambia, Cameroon and Tanzania
Somalilandsun -A Belgian court in the northern city of Bruges on Monday sentenced the 58-year-old Mohamed Abdi Hassan, known as Afwayne to 20 years in prison for having hijacked the Pompei off the coast of Somalia, as it had been on its way to South Africa for dredging works. He was also found guilty of torture, Belga wrote.
As told to shareholders during annual meeting in Hargeisa
Somalilandsun - Today, the European Union (EU) jointly with the Ministry of Planning and International Cooperation of the Federal Government of Somalia launched 9 new Civil Society projects.
Informs the Ethiopian Consul General in Hargeisa where he also disclosed the neighbouring country’s position as pertains ongoing multi-sectored partnership deliberations, arrest and deportation of illegal migrants, concerted war on human trafficking as well as how Addis Ababa perceives the Khatumoist secession movement in Somaliland.
– What on earth might this possible mean? Because Once upon a time in China…
As regional governors report that no human lives have been lost to date
- Somaliland: President Honours Cardiff Council
- Somaliland: Drop all Criminal Charges against Journalist Ahmed Mouse Sakaaro-HRC Demands
- Somaliland: What is Unsavoury to the East African Community is Lethal to SL
- Somaliland: Interior Minister Meets with EUCAP Nestor Officials
- Somaliland: What Makes a Good Leader?
- Africa’s Middle Passage to Development
- Somaliland: EU joins Somalia in Commemorating International Women'sDay
- Somaliland: Government Hosts Amina Ali and her Delegation from SL Diaspora in Tower Hamlets
- Somaliland: Operation Atalanta Sailors Help to Train Coast Guard Students
- Somaliland: Firm Statehood Foundations Required