Abdi Rashid Khadar, 21, of no fixed address has appeared at court and was taken into custody without bail for the murder of Amal Abdi pictured
"If governments let themselves be fully bound by the decisions of their parliaments without protecting their own freedom to act, a breakup of Europe would be a more probable outcome than deeper integration."
SONSAF PRESS RELEASE
As Vice president Abdirahman Sayli kicks-off world environment day commemorations taking place nationwide
By Cedric Barnes & Claire Elder
Somalilandsun - The Republic of Somaliland – a de facto independent state formed from Somalia's north-western regions – is often described as an island of stability in a sea of conflict. Much of the security enjoyed by its estimated 3.5 million people is attributed to a "hybrid" governance system marrying traditional authority with modern Western style democratic governance.
- Somaliland: President Silanyo Joins a Queue of Citizens Purchasing 18th May Flags at Waheen Market
- Somaliland: Raho Plastic Factory Ceases Production
- Somaliland: JPLG Funded Bridge Worth $76,000 Inaugurated at Arra-baidey
- Somaliland: Africa in Motion (AiM) Film Festival 2015 Call for Short Films and Documentaries Entries
- Somaliland: Dahabshil CEO Parley World Bank and US Officials on Remittances
- Kenya Starts Wall to Keep Somalis Away
- Somaliland: EU Heads of Mission and Member States Condemn the Execution of Six Prisoners Nairobi, 15/04/2015
- Somaliland: Ban on Plastic Bags Imposed
- Al-Shabaab Slaughters 147 at Garissa University in Kenya
- Somaliland: Harvard University Admits Abaarso Tech Graduate