Somalilandsun- Following the severest drought to hit Somaliland and Somalia in over six decades the situation remains alarming despite concerted relief efforts.
This is per World Vision Somalia: Hunger Response Situation Report No. 11 (27 July 2017) in which
• 4 million children are reported to be in need of humanitarian assistance:
• Hundreds of thousands internally Displaced
• Education significantly affected with About 528,000 children needing assistance to stay in schools.
• Access to WASH services: Access to water, sanitation and hygiene remains a challenge for over 4.5 million people while
• Over 5.5 million people remain in need of health services:
: click to read World Vision Somalia: Hunger Response Situation Report No. 11 (27 July 2017)