Somalilandsun- Interested contractors are informed that Bidding will be in accordance with the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the SDF procurement manual under the section for Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services 2014, and is open to all eligible bidders.
|Project Holder||: Roads Development Agency|
|Project||: Lafaruk – Berbera – Sheikh Road Rehabilitation Project|
|Fund||: Somaliland Development Fund|
|IFB Title||: Emergency Repair Works – Huduso & Gelokor Bridges|
: NCB No. P304
1. The Government of Somaliland (GoSL) has through the Somaliland Development Fund received funding from the Department for International Development (DFID), the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA), the Embassy of Norway and the Kingdom of the Netherlands and has allocated part of the funding towards Lafaruk – Berbera – Sheikh Road Rehabilitation Project implemented by the Roads Development Agency (RDA). The RDA intends to use part of the funding for Emergency Repair Works – Huduso & Gelokor Bridges, IFB – NCB No. P304.
2. The Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Emergency Repair Works – Huduso & Gelokor Bridges along Lafaruk – Berbera – Sheikh Road as described under Section VI. Specifications and Performance Requirements in the detailed bidding documents.
3. Bidding will be in accordance with the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the SDF procurement manual under the section for Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services 2014, and is open to all eligible bidders. The SDF Procurement Manual can be found on the SDF Website – www.somalilanddevelopmentfund.org
4. Interested bidders can request for bidding documents from SDF Secretariat through the address indicated in number six (6) below.
5. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 28 May 2017 at 1200 hours East African Standard Time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 28 May 2017 at 1200 hours.
6. The address referred to above is:
Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat Office. Attn: Procurement Manager.
Masala Area, Hargeisa, Somaliland.
Email: email@example.com Tel: +252 633 501 394
About the SDF
The Somaliland Development Fund (SDF) provides a single vehicle through which donors can support Somaliland’s development goals. The SDF supports the Government of Somaliland (GoSL) filling a critical gap through funding projects that are fully aligned to the National Development Plan (NDP) 2012 -2016 while at the same time recognizing the role of GoSL in the delivery of basic services.
The SDF will also support GoSL’s communication of results to build accountability and transparency. Furthermore, the SDF is designed to strengthen the state-citizenship relationship and enhance accountability and domestic revenue generation. This, in turn, should lead to more stability and prosperity in Somaliland. Click to read more about SDF http://www.somalilanddevelopmentfund.org/