Somaliland sun – The European Union Delegation to the Federal Republic of Somalia is looking for an assistant to the Head of Cooperation to give support in managing and coordinating the EU Somalia Operations specifically in the follow areas:
· Reporting and Briefings
· Facilitation of coordination structures and processes including meetings
· Monitoring and Evaluation and
· Any other cross-cutting task required by the Head of Cooperation or Head of Delegation
Requirements include among others
· Post-secondary education diploma ideally in Business Administration, Public Administration and/or Development related filed –
(preferably a University degree at Bachelor level) – Eligibility.
· At least 5 years’ working experience ideally in the field of Business or Public Administration Management and/or in Development Cooperation – Eligibility.
The European Union (EU) is an economic and political partnership between 28 European countries. It plays an important role in international affairs through diplomacy, trade, development aid and working with global organizations. Abroad, the EU is represented through more than 140 diplomatic representations, known also as EU Delegations, which have a similar function to those of an Embassy. The EU Delegation to Somalia seeks to contribute to a more prosperous Somalia where the impact of conflict and instability is reduced and the dividend of a more stable environment will allow the Somali people to benefit from EU investments in state functions and in social and productive sectors.