Somalilandsun – We, the Jubbaland Diaspora Association and Jubbaland Diaspora around the world, support the people, the Parliament and the President of Jubbaland’s decision to cut all ties with the Mogadisho based Federal Government after the Somali Federal Government failed and showed lack of willingness to intervene the unconstitutional Motion presented by the few Federal Parliamentarians known on their relentless efforts to disrupt the peace achieved in the last 5 years.
We, the Jubbaland Diaspora Association and Jubbaland Diaspora around the world, believe that the clan-driven spoiler’s goal is to eliminate the formation of the Federal government System, which the Somali People choose as a solution for Somalia’s economical, social and political dispute while many Somalis believe that the Centralized Governance System that existed before 1991 was the cause of the Somali Civil War that started 25 years ago.
We, the Jubbaland Diaspora Association and Jubbaland Diaspora around the world, stand with the President of Jubbaland Ahmed Mohamed Islam’s decision to send a message to Mogadisho based government leaders and the so-called clan-driven spoilers who were tirelessly working on to obstruct the agreed 2016 Vision, the completion of the Federal States, and the creation upper house representative while clarifying that Jubbaland will not accept any object of hindrance intended to derail the peace in the region.
So, the Jubbaland Diaspora Association around the world:
1. We clarify that the President of Jubbaland Ahmed Mohamed Islaam’s willingness to continue his genuine reconciliation policy between all communities that inhabit the Jubbaland Regions.
2. We support the Jubbaland President’s decision to allow all Jubbaland communities to solve their differences without outside interference and or outside political pressure coming from corrupted clan-driven groups.
3. We stand with the President of Jubbaland sending a clear message to the President of Somali Federal Government, the Speaker of the house and the Somali Parliament to carefully examine any future orchestrated motions intended to disrupt and eradicate the peace and prosperity of the region obtained since the reconciliation process started.
Now, the Jubbaland Diaspora Association around the world:
1. We realized that the current motion against Jubbaland Parliament in Mogadisho is a testimony of luck of commitment from the Capital City to move forward as expected by all Somalis around the world.
2. Therefore, we urge that Jubbaland Administration, Parliament and the people of Jubbaland to work closely with Puntland, Somaliland and any future administrations instead of wasting their efforts into unending political wrangling coming from Mogadisho City and proved that the city is still as hostile as it was 25 years ago.
3. And finally, we encourage all Somalis to conduct a genuine reconciliation process that takes place outside the Capital City, Mogadisho, since the illegal motion against Jubbaland proved the existence of the 1991 hostility which is visible through the motion orchestrated by those that prefer Kismaayo City or any other Cities in Somalia to go back to their infamous nickname ‘ghost-city’ inherited from the lawless Civil War that started 25 years ago in Mogadisho, Somalia.
Provided by: office of Jubbaland Diaspora Association – Minneapolis, MN
contact:Jubbalandiaspora@gmail.com or Gudomiye1@gmail.com or