While the public applauds the harsh words on corruption by public officials with British citizenship and on never ending election postponements.
As the National election body and three political parties also concur on voter cards issuance schedule
As the first cracks in the fallout between Ethiopia and Somaliland start over UAE military base in Berbera with Addis Ababa committing millions to Puntland
As The traditional leader urges Similar from Somaliland authorities as deaths increase in Daroor where 100s are hospitalized
As the head of state Also made an inspection tour of the Port of Berbera and the Berbera Petroleum storage laboratory which has now attained ISO status.
- Somaliland: President Silanyo’s Namesake, From Villain to Hero
- Africa Adopts Sophia Artificial Intelligence to Trigger Continent-wide Healthcare Leapfrogging
- Somaliland: Emiratis Military Base in Berbera agreement Signed
- Somaliland: DP World Donates 4.5m Litres of Water towards Drought Relief
- Last Human to Die Happy 30,000 Years Ago found in Ethiopia
- Somaliland: Local and Expatriate Christians Exercise Constitutional Right to Freedom of Belief
- Somaliland: New Turkish Envoy Commits to Sustainable Bilateral Relations
- Who’s Really Threatening Europe?
- Somaliland: “Silanyo’s Administration Most Media Oppressive in Country's Post 1991 Era”Irro
- Somaliland: UK Excludes Hargeisa Administrator from London Donor Meet Over Postponed Elections